After a short hiatus, we resume this series with six words from Dictionary.com:
💁🏻 Here are some example sentences:
- The professor raised the ire of his audience for his polemic against Millennials, whom he characterized as entitled “wussies.”
- On the final day of the trial, the lawyer emphasized the exculpatory evidence that emerged to persuade the judge and jury. 👨🏻⚖️⚖️
- The restaurant concluded its 50-anniversary celebration with a fete featuring free samples of its signature dishes. 🍝 🎉
- For her sister’s baby shower gift, Nan bought a brand new perambulator.
- The new law did little to ameliorate living standards for the city’s homeless population.
- When Henry first got to college, he was overwhelmed by the smorgasbord of classes and majors available. 🏫
Practice using these words in your conversations and writing. Make them a permanent part of your arsenal. 👍🏻